Brown Law is committed to making the community a better place to live. This commitment drives us to volunteer our time and expertise to help those in need. For example:
- Attorney Marco Brown is the co-chair of the Davis Count Domestic Violence Coalition — an organization dedicated to ending domestic violence in Davis County, Utah
- We regularly help underprivileged women and men obtain protective orders against their abusive spouses and cohabitants free of charge.
- We offer reduced-cost services to those seeking guardianship of their mentally- handicapped family members.
- We help Chrysalis Enterprises in its ongoing service to those with mental handicaps.
- Attorney Marco Brown is a member of the Utah Adoption Council, and is actively involved in bettering the adoption process in Utah.
- We defend the religious liberties of individuals and groups of all faiths in both state and federal court.