The Bill of Rights begins by stating: “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.” We at Brown Law believe these words, and we work to defend the rights of individuals and groups of all faiths.
Here are a few examples of religious freedom cases we handle at Brown Law:
- Discrimination by government against religious employees
- Discrimination by government against religious citizens or churches
- Discrimination by school districts against religious expression in school
- Discrimination by universities against religious students and groups
- RLUIPA violations
- Affirming right of religious employers to make decisions based on religion
If you feel your religious rights have been violated by a school district, public university, the State of Utah, the federal government, or any other government body, please call Brown Law: 801.685.9999 or 800.299.1016.
Remember: the right to freely exercise your religion is your most fundamental right.